Looking for a delicious dinner idea? Look no further than creamy pasta with shrimps! This tasty and easy dish is sure to become a family favorite.
To make creamy pasta with shrimps, start by cooking a pound of your favorite noodles according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain the noodles and set aside. In a large skillet, heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add a pound of peeled and de-veined shrimp to the skillet and cook until they are pink and opaque.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt two tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add in two tablespoons of all-purpose flour and whisk continuously for about two minutes. Slowly add in a cup of chicken broth and one-half cup of heavy cream and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about five minutes or until the sauce thickens. Add the cooked shrimp and noodles to the saucepan and stir until everything is well-combined.
Serve the creamy pasta with shrimps hot with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Creamy pasta with shrimps is a delicious and easy dinner idea that will become a family favorite. With a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can have a delicious dinner in no time. What are you waiting for? Try this delicious dish tonight!
- 1 lb. of linguine
- 1 lb. of medium-sized shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the shrimps and cook until they are just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
4. Pour in the white wine and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Cook until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the parsley, red pepper flakes and Parmesan cheese.
7. Add the cooked linguine to the skillet and toss with the sauce.
8. Serve immediately with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Place the cooled quinoa in a large bowl. Add the scallions, raisins, rice vinegar, orange juice and zest, olive oil, cumin, cucumber and parsley and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, then serve.