Pork marinated in mustard is one of the most popular and well-known pork dishes. It is prepared with pieces of pork marinated in a special mustard solution. This solution consists of citric acid, water, salts, mustard oil and various spices. After marinating, pieces of pork are defatted in the oven or on the grill. They are cooked until soft and served with vegetables and various additives.
A delicious dish that only needs 6 ingredients will become your favorite!
Christina suggests choosing pork tenderloin — thanks to the tenderness of this part of the meat, the dish will be juicy and aromatic. You can add some garlic, chili pepper, various dried herbs and even sun-dried tomatoes to the marinade.
- Pork tenderloin - 650 g
- Yellow onion - 100 g
- Dijon mustard - 35 g
- Black pepper - to taste
- Smoked paprika - to taste
- Salt - to taste
1. Rinse the pork tenderloin with cold running water, dry with paper towels and cut into pieces about 1 centimeter thick.
2. Beat each piece with a hammer on both sides, season with spices and salt.
3. Place on a plate, smear with mustard and mix. Leave to marinate for a few minutes.
4. Pour oil into the pan and heat it up a little. Fry the meat for 3-5 minutes on each side.
5. Cut the onion into half rings and put it in the pan with the meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 10 minutes.